Participants' area of specialisation (written)
Special language and terminology within a specific subject area
- Written training -
Course participants’ area of specialisation
People who work within a particular area of specialisation and who wish to achieve confidence when using the specific terminology of this area.
An example of a course objective might be:
- To be able to write with linguistic confidence in connection with a specific subject area.
Concrete objectives for the training are drawn up after an initial proficiency test.
The course content can include:
- review of the particpants’ different forms of written communication
- grammatical and syntactical options in connection with the participants’ subject area
- text review
- training in the use of terminology
- training in the use of special terms and expressions
- vocabulary training
The choice of texts is based on the course participants’ and companies’ specific material..
Areas to be trained can include:
- Specialist and technical descriptions
The number, frequency and time of lessons and written assignments are arranged.