Postings to Denmark
- Danish for foreign employees
The course is aimed at foreign employees who work in the private or public sector and who wish to be able to speak Danish.
An example of a course objective might be:
- To be able to participate in conversations in everyday and work-related contexts.
Concrete objectives for the training are drawn up at the start of the course.
The course content can include:
- Conversation training
- Pronunciation training
- Vocabulary training
- Grammar exercises
Topics covered can include:
- Everyday situations
- Everyday topics of discussion
- Business culture
- Current events
- Culture, cultural differences and social conventions
- Business themes in Denmark
The number, frequency and time of lessons are arranged.
To obtain the optimal effect and yield, we recommend:
At least 60 lessons for people who have no knowledge of the new language.
That the course of training is as intensive as possible from the start: 1 x 4 lessons several times a week